A2 milk is gaining popularity with each passing year because of its numerous health benefits as it has proven to be rich in proteins, vitamins, nutrients, etc. A2 milk is produced by A2 Gir cows which are the native Indian breeds that have A2 beta-casein protein which is used to make Bilona Ghee. A2 Gir cows are one of the best milk producers among indigenous cattle. They are capable of yielding more milk with less feeding but comparatively produce less amount of milk that are resistant to various diseases.
Beautiful indigenous Gir cows are easy to identify, they are often in brown and white shade with a hump on their back and longhorns. By the passing of time, people are becoming ignorant towards the value of Indigenous Cows. Taking care of them is equally important to taking care of us. It is scientifically proven that Gir cow breeds provide finer quality milk compared to mixed breeds. This is because Gir cow is providing us with A2 beta-casein protein which helps in preventing several diseases and increases the stamina and strength in our body. The benefits of A2 cow milk are-
• A2 milk is also known as desi cow milk which is rich in A2 beta-casein. Out of the two types of beta-casein proteins A1 and A2, A2 beta-casein protein present in A2 milk breaks down amino acids and helps in quick digestion which increases nutritional value present in A2 milk produced by A2 Cow. Each glass of A2 milk has 8 grams of protein present in it. Consumption of 1 glass of A2 milk gives enough protein to replenish muscles after a workout session.
• A2 milk is an excellent source of vitamins such as Vitamin A, D, and B12. It helps in converting food into energy, contributes equally in building immunity, increasing metabolism, and provides omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. These fatty acids help in strong eyesight, a better immune system, and high metal growth in order to function well.
• A2 milk of Gir cows is a rich source of minerals such as calcium, potassium, phosphorus, which are necessary for building strong teeth and bones, regulation of blood pressure, tissues, etc. It balances cholesterol levels and maintains the overall nourishment and well-being of the human body.
• A2 milk is absolutely free of Hormones and Antibiotics. The cows aren’t given the hormones and antibiotics to produce healthy milk. Every sip of A2 milk is pure and healthy in itself.
• It is the most unadulterated form of milk. The process is done with full monitoring and control. From the farms where the raw material is acquired to hand churning, making, heating, and boiling, our rural women employees play a great role in serving customers with good health and wealth. The process of calves growing to mature cows goes with nature’s flow without any artificial additives and fertilizers.
• A2 milk is used in making A2 Cow Ghee and other organic products as well. Firstly the A2 cow milk is boiled and cooled. Then a spoonful of curd is added to the milk to keep it at room temperature. The curd is then hand churned to separate butter from it. Using an earthen pot, the butter is then boiled that leaves behind pure ghee. There are several reasons behind why should you prefer A2 Cow Ghee. Click to know more about why you should prefer A2 Cow Ghee
This hand-churned process is called Bilona Process. The process is quite traditional without the use of machines. This is what makes A2 ghee superior to other ghee available in the market.
With numerous incredible benefits of A2 milk, wouldn’t you spend a little higher in purchasing A2 products rather than medicines? Let us together protect our indigenous Gir Cows and appreciate the benefits of A2 products in a healthy manner. Click to Shop Now & live a healthy life.