A2 Gir Cow Ghee for Healthy Lip Care
Lips that are smooth and soft are one of the most important physical beauty indications. Lips’ absence of oil glands causes their skin to be more prone to drying out and cracking. Your lips require a certain amount of moisture; therefore you need to take extra care of them. Sometimes necessitates extra attention for your lips. In this blog, you will get many ways to take care of your lips by A2 Gir cow ghee which is a 100% natural and Ayurvedic way to protect your lips.
What Does Ayurveda Have To Say About Chapped, Cracked Lips?
Daalyete paripaatyete parushasitakarkashau | Oshta kopetu pavanaath stabhdha Oshtau Maharujau
According to Ayurveda, when Vata Dosha rises, the lips fracture, become painful and turn dark. The chilly and dry weather is blamed for the rise. By applying warm ghee infused with Vata-balancing herbs, the vitiated Vata can be restored to normal.
The following advice can help you maintain soft, smooth lips. It would be beneficial to use these suggestions to avoid chapped and cracked lips.
- To protect your lips, always use natural and organic A2 Gir Cow Ghee.
- Applying a thin layer of A2 Desi Ghee to the lips and massaging it overnight protects the lips naturally.
- Apply heated A2 Gir Cow Ghee on your lip that moisturize your lips many times.
- Before using lipstick, apply a small layer of natural A2 Gir Cow Ghee on your lips.
- Avoid repeatedly licking your lips.
- Apply heated A2 Gir Cow ghee – dipped tiny cotton gauze to the lips for 20 minutes.
- Before going to bed, remove your lipstick with an herbal cleaner and lightly coat your lips with A2 Desi Ghee.
So protect your lips with A2 Gir Cow Ghee and use these methods which are 100% natural or side-effects free that will never hurt your lips in any case. You only need to choose A2 Gir Cow Ghee (Shree Radhey Ghee).