Modern doctors and scientists have proclaimed diabetes as a silent killer and some people might think, they might have gone too far by declaring diabetes an epidemic. But it is a harsh reality that many people don’t want to accept, let’s look at some facts that might astonish some people, i.e. more than 400 million around the world suffer from some form of diabetes, and as per the available data, more than 72 million people in India alone suffers from diabetes. And by 2025 around 1/3 population of the world would suffer from diabetes so what that means is that you just have to turn your left and right and see any person and there will be more than 99% probability that he might be definitely suffering from diabetes.
But what is surprising is that a dairy product which is almost found in every Indian household kitchen is the perfect medication to solve this insurmountable problem.
Is Ghee The Magical Medication For Diabetes?
People suffering from diabetes have to remain extra meticulous in choosing what kind of food they eat as it may raise their sugar levels. But be assured now you don’t have to think twice while eating ghee as it is been proven by doctors that eating ghee aids in glucose metabolism, particularly the ghee made from traditional cow’s milk.
So here is how ghee helps in diabetes
- Adding a teaspoon of ghee to the food you eat will not help in absorbing its nutrients but would eventually help in building strong immunity.
- Ghee is a rich source of linoleic acid that reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Ghee is a great source for fulling the daily vitamins requirements as it is packed with vitamins A, E K D.
- Many people are not aware of the fact that a good healthy gut is a key to a healthy life, and ghee is a very good source to keep the gut healthy as it keeps the problem of constipation at bay.
- Moreover, ghee helps in breaking down fat accumulated in the body.
The Right Way To Use Ghee-
But it should be noted that ghee should be consumed in the right quantity to avail the above benefits. As consuming it in excess quantity will reverse the benefits. below are the few things that a diabetes patient should keep in mind
- Ghee contains fats that over time will affect the body if and only if consumed in excess quantity.
- Today in the market there are a lot of companies that provide ghee and they even proclaim that their ghee is best than the rest but at most care should be taken while choosing the best ghee as these proclaimed products are harmful instead of benefitting the body.
That was all about how can one, especially diabetic patient use ghee for keeping themselves healthy, but persons with some medical condition should definitely consult doctors and after their opinion only they should incorporate ghee in their daily life